What multimedia services do you provide?
I am a Multimedia consultant and integrator, for corporate function venues and churches – locations where the smooth functioning of multimedia is very important for events. The importance of having the right equipment and software installation cannot be underestimated. When choosing equipment, it is important to consider these factors:
- Performance features
- Installation or upfront cost
- Maintainability and ongoing service costs
- Ease of use (staff or volunteer skills required)
- Future upgrade plans
I have over 15 years experience as both a volunteer and professional in multimedia production. I am able to use my experience and knowledge to avoid common pitfalls.
I can help with the design of new multimedia systems or upgrades.
I also provide technical troubleshooting assistance, where I determine root cause of failures or provide technical advice where necessary.
I am experienced with multimedia equipment of various kinds including the following:
- iMac, MacBook Pro setup
- Sony prosumer video cameras
- Mitsubishi, Viewsonic, Hitachi projectors
- Barco PDS 902 video switcher
- Wirecast – YouTube Live Streaming
- Final Cut Pro and Adobe Premiere video editing
- IMAG (Image Magnification) video system
- Edge blending, both software and hardware
- ProPresenter and SongSelect import tool
- Yamaha Steinberg USB Audio Interface
- Adobe Audition, Podcasting
Contact Us for more information.